Victoria Justice was 'hacked'



Victoria Justice hacked pics 




Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice took to twitter over the weekend to vent her frustration over these "hacked" pictures of her in a one-piece hitting the internets:

My phone was stolen & some1 leaked this. Wasn't meant 2 be "sexy", I took it as a joke cuz I look like an 80's aerobics instructor. ... I would never post a picture of myself like that. I'm not taking this lightly & I will find out who stole my private property. ... Hacking & stealing is NOT COOL. #RespectPeoplesPersonalProperty #Karma




Especially compared to someone like Vanessa Hudgens, this has to be the most innocent hacking in the history of celebrity hacking. She isn't putting anything up her vagina at all. She might as well be building a sand castle or baking snickerdoodles. I've seen more scandalous pictures in an Amish yearbook. Is that full ankle? Aw yeah, baby, you little slut.




No comments:

Post a Comment